Gary Jacobs is a Business Intermediary and Merger & Acquisition Advisor, representing small to medium sized business buyers and sellers throughout the NY Metropolitan Area, with primary emphasis in Westchester County, NY.
Gary leverages over 30 years of broad and deep business experience to provide superior Buy-side and Sell-side services to his clients. He spent the first 10 years of his career in corporate finance and accounting, the next 15 years in management consulting, and the past 5+ years in private equity mergers & acquisitions. Over the years, he has advised and managed hundreds of companies in dozens of industries; negotiated, structured and closed many transactions; and started, operated and sold his own successful businesses. Gary also has a vast network of business owners and buyers, as well as service partners (accountants, attorneys and bankers) available to assist his clients as needed.
• Confidential Listings and Representation
• Financial Projections and Presentations
• Establishing Valuations
• Developing Pitch Books
• Negotiating Sales and Financing Terms
• Pre-Sale Performance and Value Enhancement
• Targeted Searches
• Financial and Operational Due Diligence
• Valuation Comparatives
• Presenting Financing Alternatives
• Negotiating Purchase and Financing Terms
• Post Acquisition and Startup Consulting
OUR SERVICES ARE ALWAYS CONFIDENTIAL...
Gary’s industry experience includes Restaurants; Retail; Personal, Business, and Construction Services; Media; Distribution; and Manufacturing. His functional experience includes finance, accounting, human resources, information technology, marketing, sales, procurement, inventory management, warehouse management, manufacturing and distribution.
Gary earned an MBA from Adelphi University and a BS in Accounting from the State University of New York. He also studied Electrical Engineering at the University of Massachusetts, and Digital Media Strategy at New York University.
Gary volunteers and sits on the board of many business and community organizations, including:
• Pace University, Lubin School of Business – Guest Lecturer in Creating Value from Mergers & Acquisitions
• Committee for Urban Entrepreneurship – Urban Youth Advisor
• Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) Westchester and NYC Chapter – Programming Committee
Association of M&A Advisors – Charter Member
• International Business Brokers Association – Charter Member
• Pleasantville Tennis Club – Finance Committee
• Tarrytown Boat & Yacht Club – Charter Member